November 3, 2010

lUrVe meManG soDaP


"Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction."


"Love is like a friendship caught on fire: In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable."


"Missing someone gets easier everyday because even though you are one day further from the last time you saw them, you are one day closer to the next time you will."


When the night has come and the land's dark, when the moon is the only light we'll see, look at the stars; can you count them? I miss you that much."


Love is strong yet delicate.It can be broken.To truly love is to understand this.
To be in love is to respect this.
{Stephen Packer}

Love is like a mountain,hard to climb,but once you get to the topthe view is beautiful.
{Daniel Monroe Tuttle}


"I heard someone whisper your name, but when I turned around to see who it was, I was alone. Then I realized that it was my heart telling me that I miss you."


"I love you more than I miss you. If you put that in numbers, you will need more than just a computer."


Just bcoz my mood tonite is...


I change my name from Aina to Prof. Aina , pakar CINTA

No comments: